Sarah Downing sent these reminders for important happenings ahead. – Lil
It’s a very busy week, Feb. 10-14, coming up in the Town Hall. The schedule is:
- Monday – Local Emergency Plan Update (LEOP) Meeting at Walpole Fire Station at 4 PM
- Tuesday – Presidential Primary Election from 7 AM to 7 PM at Town Hall and St. Peter’s Parish Hall in North Walpole
- Tuesday – Planning Board Meeting at 7PM on second floor
- Wednesday – Broadband Public Benefits Public Meeting at 6:30 PM
- Thursday in Town Hall:
- 4 PM: Broadband Bond Hearing
- 4:45 PM: 2020 Budget and Warrant Article Hearing
- 5:45 PM: Charlestown Withdrawal Informational Meeting
- 6:30 PM: Selectboard Meeting
Looking ahead – Mark your calendar for March 10th – Voting Day for local officials and Fall Mt. Regional School District (FMRSD) Warrant Articles.
Town Meeting starts at 1 PM on Saturday, March 14th.
As Ernie Vose has noted, there are 4 voting days in 2020. Reminders will be sent as future voting dates approach.
Leave a Reply